[development] RE : Advice on module writing

John Summerfield summer at js.id.au
Fri Apr 19 02:00:53 UTC 2013

On 09/04/13 00:51, Larry Garfield wrote:
> I have done user-sharing via multi-site table prefixes before.  For the
> love of god, don't do it.  You're begging for trouble.
>
> I am pretty sure that with the right add-on modules like domain_path,
> Domain Access can do what you want, or at least close enough.

I had a problem with content being published to one site being visible
at another, and for this reason I found it unacceptable.

However, I read your report and viewed your video and had another look.
I have now discovered that what I observed is (bizarrely IMV) expected
behaviour when the user is an administrator. I think I observed the
behaviour for a second user, but it's possible I made the second user an
administrator too.

So for the moment that is what I will do.