[development] RE : Advice on module writing

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Mon Apr 8 16:51:04 UTC 2013

I have done user-sharing via multi-site table prefixes before.  For the
love of god, don't do it.  You're begging for trouble.

I am pretty sure that with the right add-on modules like domain_path,
Domain Access can do what you want, or at least close enough.

For more information on multi-headed Drupal options, see:

http://www.palantir.net/blog/multi-headed-drupal

and the movie version:

http://munich2012.drupal.org/program/sessions/multi-headed-drupal

with slides available here: