[development] Contribution to Drupal

manish sharma manish09.iitroorkee at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 13:03:08 UTC 2013

Hi Dipen and Muzaffer !!

I tried to go on

http://drupal.org/core-office-hours
http://drupal.org/contribute

but it doesn't allow me and displays a message -

*Sorry, 180.149.49.227 has been greylisted by
http:BL<http://www.projecthoneypot.org/search_ip.php?ip=180.149.49.227>
.
You may try whitelisting on http://drupal.org/httpbl/whitelist*.

Can you please tell me why this ip address is greylisted.

And Dipen from your mail , I thought that working in drupalladder and in
core office hours are two different things .
Is this is so ?

Manish Sharma
B.Tech,CSE ,IV year, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
+91-7579048744