[development] NetBeans

Chris Miller cjm at tryx.org
Fri Oct 11 15:47:51 UTC 2013

Hi Folks,

I have a NetBeans/xdebug configuration with xdebug/php/apache running on a CentOS server, and NetBeans 7.3.1 with the Drupal Development plugin on a client machine. I can not get CTRL-F9 (Immediate Expression Evaluation) to work and it is not at all clear to me why. I have been to Tools > Options > PHP > Debugging: Click on "Show Debugger Console", which produces a panel but not the actual console and I think this may be a clue.

I know there is some experience in this community with this problem and although I recognize that this is not Drupal development exactly, it is certainly in the recommended reading list.

Thanks for the help,

Chris.