[development] NetBeans

Chris Miller cjm at tryx.org
Fri Oct 11 16:35:58 UTC 2013

(fyi - that played a major part in my decision to post this question here.)

You have actually answered my question completely, and I have now learned that I have not misconfigured something; it just doesn't work yet, so I can stop looking for reasons why. And that is not what I would like, but that is a complete answer. The consequence is that maybe I have to try Eclipse, or PHPStorm, or some such. Any advice?

Chris.