[development] Any Drupal modules for online voter guides?

George Dawson georgedwsn at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 17:10:30 UTC 2014

What is the difference between a voter guide and a blog with the comments
turned off? Seems to me that your solution is already built into Drupal. If
you want an online poll, that is available as a module for Drupal. If you
want a practice ballot, that could be done through themes and a simple
form. This is really very simple, and could even be done without Drupal.
Seems to me that the real challenge in this project is simply getting the
content right. I suspect you would want position papers for the available
candidates. Some character and work history might be in order.