[development] Fielfield alt and title update via VBO

Idan Arbel idan at pixelwrapped.com
Thu Mar 6 10:02:56 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have a site with a few hundred nodes each with about 5-10 images, i've
updated the image fields to have alt and title tags based on tokens.

I'm looking for a way to generate these new title and alt attributes to all
images and nodes via vbo. I tried the "save node" action, and even updating
a field, but these actions don't create new titles and alt attributes on
the images. Editing and saving them one by one does update the fields, but
I don't really want to go that route.

this is drupal 6...

any help would be appreciated.

Idan