[development] Contributing my changes to VDD

Erik Stielstra info at erikstielstra.nl
Thu Feb 19 08:49:59 UTC 2015

Hi Tobia,

You should report this to the project (https://www.drupal.org/project/vdd) by making an issue (https://www.drupal.org/project/issues/vdd?categories=All). Read about this proces in: https://www.drupal.org/contribute/development

You can contribute code to a project by making a patch: https://www.drupal.org/patch

Erik Stielstra