[drupal-docs] node definition

puregin puregin at puregin.org
Mon Aug 29 07:10:48 UTC 2005

     I'm with Farsheed here.  I think it's best
from the point of view of exposition to lie
a little sometimes.  Let people become
familiar with the ordinary, customary,
or usual situation, and only reveal that
there are exceptions when it's necessary
to know.

     I'm a bit of a math freak too, but
I'm inclined to see the point that the
great writer Graham Greene makes (in
"The Heart of the Matter"):

     "The truth [...] has never been of any real
value to any human being - it is a symbol for
mathematicians and philosophers to pursue.
In human relations kindness and lies are worth
a thousand truths."

    Let's be kind to our readers :)

    Djun