[drupal-docs] Transitioning to header-free book pages (was Re:Styleguide)

Ron Mahon ron at inmrc.com
Sun May 1 10:46:24 UTC 2005

Bryan
Count me in the "love it section".
It's 99 in usability IMHO

The only negative I can see is if the book module is to be discontinued we
should not use it.
I also believe that use of nodes should be changed via aliases. For at least
two reasons.
Search engine friendly.
User friendly

This would allow the moving of the present pages with out braking the
incoming links

Could The paging be done with CSS?

Ron

InterNet Marketing Resource Center
A Free Super Mart of Articles, Demos, Tutorials everything you need to
Succeed on the net.
www.inmrc.com