[drupal-docs] Handbook v2 - "About Drupal" proposal

bryan kennedy digital at mysteryexperience.com
Sun May 8 15:56:03 UTC 2005

Hey Folks,

Based on Puregin's recommendations, the current "General information
about Drupal", the current "Marketing resources", and Kieran's card
sort results I have built a proposal for the new "About Drupal" section.

We should come to a consensus on it's organization and then assign
interested people to begin editing existing content and building new
content for this section in the new handbook.  You can find my
proposal for the structure of this page here:

http://mysteryexperience.com/drupal/handbook_v2_drupal.html

Please let me know if you have any problems viewing this.

thanks
bryan