[drupal-docs] Plan for moving to new handbook (was: Moving Nodes vs. Creating New Nodes)

Anisa mystavash at animecards.org
Mon May 9 11:38:03 UTC 2005

I think the focus is on the wrong thing.  The point of making the new
handbook in the first place was to give a fresh start and let people
rewrite the entire old handbook better.  The best it can be, with all
the standards and such.

Why not just make pages in the new handbook now and leave the old
handbook alone?  Then when you've finished writing over the whole thing,
you can copy and paste the new nodes and such.  We can run through it
all one more time for link breakages that result.

Anisa.