[drupal-docs] Plan for moving to new handbook (was: Moving Nodes vs. Creating New Nodes)

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Mon May 9 07:10:48 UTC 2005

> Plan C:
> ----------
>      <insert your plan here :-) >

I wouldn't copy anything, nor archive the old handbook. If possible,
make the necessary preparations in the old book (like Djun has been
doing with the <hx>-tags) before moving pages over to the new book.
I'd think that if you move one book at a time, this could be done in a
timely manner without being too disruptive.

Am I missing the point?  Would it be a good idea to try this approach
with the 'About Drupal' handbook?