[drupal-docs] Drupal documentation coordinator

judah judah at drumbeatinsight.com
Sun May 8 20:00:16 UTC 2005

Dries Buytaert wrote:

>Hello world,
>
>Send your
>application to this mailing list for everyone to read and comment.

IMHO I think that everyone that has applied could do the job
excellently. I recommend that Bryan, Anisa and Djun work together as
document coordinators. Djun will be executive jedi document coordinator
and Bryan and Anisa will be Padawan Learner coordinators. I choose Djun
as executive coordinator for these reasons.
- He has a view of the big picture. (vision, goals, planning, etc)
- Previous documentation experience
- Technical experience
- Humilty to ask questions and seek the counsel (like jean luc picard on
star trek next generation when the romulens are attacking and he asks
for ideas for choosing the best course of action). :)

It cannot be denied that everyone has a special gift to bring to this
position therefore I nominate all three.

Best Regards,
Judah

--
re·gard
 1. To look at attentively; observe closely.

best
 1. Surpassing all others in excellence, achievement, or quality; most excellent: the best performer; the best grade of ore.
 2. Most satisfactory, suitable, or useful; most desirable: the best solution; the best time for planting.
 3. Greatest; most: He spoke for the best part of an hour.
 4. Most highly skilled: the best doctor in town.