[drupal-docs] minor correction

Anisa mystavash at animecards.org
Mon May 9 20:10:03 UTC 2005

Hm.  Why can't I see these from the main config handbook page?  Because
they're in queue?  But then people can't see what you're working on
unless they go from the wiki page, not intuitive.

So perhaps someone needs to clear up the queue?  This is no good, people
who need the permissions haven't got them.

Anisa.
PS: Thanks to Will for that vote of support.  It was very sweet.  :)