[drupal-docs] Regarding the drupal help documentation

Dan Robinson dan at civicactions.com
Tue May 10 22:12:45 UTC 2005

ok - so what I'm looking for here is an editor - I wrote a bunch of
stuff last night and now it needs editing.  The only thing is that we
better make sure that the editor is really speaking for the whole
community - otherwise we'll all wind up being disapointed.  I put my
stuff up in the Wiki and everyone is empowered to go over there and hack
away - if you don't want to change my stuff then just add some content
of your own.