[drupal-docs] Drupal handbook, admin/help, etc. -- a single sourcing approach

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Wed May 11 00:41:39 UTC 2005

> Maybe this was the intention from the start for the admin/help. I
> don't
> know. It's next to impossible to follow all the discussions that have
> been going on about documentation and be sure what has been decided.

I think you summed it up beautifully in your previous post.  This
method is a pragmatic compromise until more development resource come
available to write better tools.

For example, Dries has been asking for tools to be written for 3
years and it hasn't happened.  There are no doubts it could be done
better.

Kieran