[drupal-docs] Drupal handbook, admin/help, etc. -- a single sourcing approach

Charlie Lowe cel4145 at cyberdash.com
Wed May 11 03:28:33 UTC 2005

Kieran Lal wrote:
>>Maybe this was the intention from the start for the admin/help. I
>>don't
>>know. It's next to impossible to follow all the discussions that have
>>been going on about documentation and be sure what has been decided.
>

> I think you summed it up beautifully in your previous post.  This
> method is a pragmatic compromise until more development resource come
> available to write better tools.

LOL. But I'm still not sure whether this *was* the plan, or you are
merely agreeing with me :)

I'll admit. I'm sure I miss some things in the drupal-docs discussions.
I'm sure the same is others more or less. It really feels like we need

* a description of the workflow
* a description of the documentation

in the Drupal handbook documentation section. Probably would speed
things up :)