[drupal-docs] book module improvements

puregin puregin at puregin.org
Tue May 17 19:44:00 UTC 2005

Let's review the existing feature requests and prioritize them
on http://dev.bryght.com/t/wiki/BookTechnologySuggestions,
so that we can take advantage of Dries' very generous offer

I've set up a link from this page that summarizes the current
issues with book module - there's probably a better way to
present this ...