[drupal-docs] book module improvements

Charlie Lowe cel4145 at cyberdash.com
Wed May 18 02:24:04 UTC 2005

Great :)

I added a couple of more suggestions to the BookTechnologySuggestions page.

Could it help in order to prioritize our feature requests to figure out
a few categories that define our most important needs, prioritize these,
then come up with our best choices for each?

For example

  - Communication and tracking -- features which allow us to follow more
easily changes to existing pages, additions to new pages, and/or
comments on pages.

  - Making the book more wiki-like -- changes to the current book to
give it more wiki-like features or improve on wiki-like features --
i.e., enable better onsite revision and editing of pages.

  - import/export content features (OPML)

  - display and formatting (DocBook XML, page footers, etc.)