[drupal-docs] book module improvements

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Wed May 18 02:31:45 UTC 2005

On May 17, 2005, at 7:25 PM, Charlie Lowe wrote:

>   - import/export content features (OPML)

As someone who is spending a reasonable amount of time documenting I
can tell you that writing in the book isn't a lot of fun.
Especially, if it's fixed width.  I'd like to be able to export in
the morning, get on the caltrain without a connection, and check it
in when I get to work.   Now that would be productive.

Feel free to export it any acronym you want, as long as I can edit it
in a text editor and not a browser I'll be happy.  Bonus point's if I
can spell check it.

Cheers,
Kieran