[drupal-docs] comments

Anisa mystavash at animecards.org
Wed May 18 03:03:53 UTC 2005

The way I was rewriting it was mendokusai, but turned the center of the
page into a place where you could use HTML.  Again, not saying this is
the best way for anything, it's really rather tedious to make the pages
initially, but an option anyway.  And you can cut and paste.  ^.^

You mentioned the forum and the project module...  I think for certain
project issues, a message is sent to the list anyway.  But then how do
you take that text, with all its links and html, to the book?

Using Drupal's own features is all well and good, but the point is
always to make good documentation.  Ne.  :)  As you noted, a place for
drafts is very necessary, and should be considered when thinking up a
serious, fluid, workflow.