[drupal-docs] plans for moving forward with Drupal docs

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Thu May 19 11:44:15 UTC 2005

On 19 May 2005, at 10:20, Kieran Lal wrote:
>> 1) Where does documentation created by the drupal-doc team reside and
>> get constructed? This would include guidelines for producing
>> documentation, admin/help, handbook text, etc.
>
> Good, let's make the move to Drupal.

In order to facilitate such a move and the review process, I slapped
together a (temporary) page which lists all recent handbook updates:

   http://drupal.org/handbook/updates

I've linked it from http://drupal.org/contribute, which in turn is
linked from every page.  You might want to bookmark that page.