[drupal-docs] Congrats Charlie, would like to help out with Best Practises

Roland Bryght Tanglao roland at bryght.com
Thu May 19 16:55:39 UTC 2005

<de-cloaking>

Congrats Charlie on your new role!

I would like to contribute my current and future best practises (made
more generic to Drupal and following the drupal docs writing
standards, see below for the exact URLs) on Bryght to the handbook or
whereever Charlie and the doc team think is best. Of course, if
others wish to help or do this before I get a chance, feel free to
use them or any of our other docs on support.bryght.com as you best
see fit. All the docs that Bryght has written are Creative Commons
licensed for expressly that reason.

Charlie and team: let me know how I can best help out! Let's get
started!

</de-cloaking>

...Roland Tanglao, Chief Blogging Officer, Bryght, www.bryght.com
HOSTED 'Web 2.0' websites for organizations and communities
+1 604 729 7924 rolandtanglao.com UrbanVancouver.com
this email is: [x] bloggable [] ask first [ ] private

Bryght Best Practises (which are 90% applicable to Drupal if the
relevant modules are installed):
http://support.bryght.com/articles/personal-urban-vancouver-hyper-
local-citizen-journalism-site
http://support.bryght.com/articles/converting-css-html-design-
phptemplate-introduction
http://support.bryght.com/adminguide/how-to/dynamic-web20-brochure-
site-in-an-hour
http://support.bryght.com/admin-guide/create-contact-form

p.s. In the spirit of eating our own dog food, I would prefer to use
a Drupal site rather than a mailing list for these discussions.
However since the mail handler module is not ready, it would not be
practical to do this. And I realize that most people are not like
me :-) and actually like mailing lists!