[drupal-docs] new handbook pages for review

Charlie Lowe cel4145 at cyberdash.com
Sat May 21 05:21:53 UTC 2005

That's a great idea to have a PHP page snippets section:

http://drupal.org/node/23220

If you want, email me directly and I'll unmoderate the rest as you put
them up.

FYI: So that you don't think it got deleted later on, we are working on
restructuring the handbook at some point. This page and its children may
be moved to another section.