[drupal-docs] new handbook pages for review

Djun Kim djun.kim at cielosystems.com
Sat May 21 08:49:16 UTC 2005

I like the idea of PHP page snippets also.

There's already a 'blocks' example section,
and a theme snippets sections.

O'Reilly has made quite a little industry of publishing
little 'Hacks' like this - it would be cool to
organize all of our 'Drupal hacks' in some fashion.

      Roland, is this something that fits into the
framework of 'Best practices' that you're working
on?

      Djun