[drupal-docs] standard for spelling in docs?

Anisa mystavash at animecards.org
Sun May 22 03:52:19 UTC 2005

With regards to open source...  I did a little digging about, and
perhaps you could consider this explanation official:

http://www.catb.org/~esr/open-source.html

A note about usage. In accordance with normal English practice, the term
is "open source" standing alone, but "open-source" used as an adjective
or in compounds; thus, "open-source software".

Personally, hyphens are tedious, and open source can just be written
open source for all I care, but if you want a standard...

Anisa.