[drupal-docs] update on doc project teams

Charlie Lowe cel4145 at cyberdash.com
Mon May 23 16:41:01 UTC 2005

Below is a list of the various doc project teams. If I've missed anyone,
please let me know.

I suspect that the Press and Marketing teams could be combined into one.
Would those who have volunteered for those teams comment on this?

As for the group coordinators (I think this is Liza's term and works
bettter than team leader), I've already listed some people. For each
group we need two. So for the technology initiative group, we'll need
either Gerhard or Korbus to take that role. As for the Marketing and
press groups, I'd like to see what they have to say about combining the
two before we figure this out any further.

Charlie

Marketing

Liza Sabater
Andrew Hopkin

Press

Robin Monks (coordinator)
Andrew Hopkin

Best practices

Roland Tanglao (coordinator)
Steven Peck (coordinator)
Kieran Lal

Technology initiatives

Djun Kim (coordinator)
Gerhard Killesreiter
Kobus Myburgh

About Drupal book

Djun Kim (coordinator)
Bryan Kennedy (coordinator)
*Kobus Myburgh

About the handbook book

Anisa (coordinator)
Charlie Lowe (coordinator)

* Kobus has volunteered to assist with the general
restructuring/revising of the handbook