[drupal-docs] Round 4 of documentation sprint Admin help: merging into the handbook

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Tue May 24 04:11:34 UTC 2005

Hi, I am beginning round 4 of the Drupal admin help documentation
sprint.   I figured it would take at least 5 revisions to make it
work, so we are getting close to the end.

Here's the plan:
1) Change the handbook links for Drupal core to point to the existing
relevant handbook pages.
2) Change the titles of the  Drupal handbook » Administrator's guide
» Drupal modules and features to start with the module name: a brief
phrase.
3) Move the configuration and customization handbook contributed
modules section: http://drupal.org/handbook/config/contribmodules to
the existing handbook http://drupal.org/node/279 (Djun)
4) Move sprint admin help text to the top of the existing handbook
pages.
5) Move the old admin help that exists to a sub page of the handbook
module page.
6) Review the admin help text for readability.
7) Coordinate new handbook module writing instructions with Anisa and
Charlie.
8) If possible, change the relative links in the handbook, to bread
crumbs format.  page >> page >> page.

As always, help is needed.

Cheers,
Kieran