[drupal-docs] Round 4 of documentation sprint Admin help: merging into the handbook

Anisa mystavash at animecards.org
Tue May 24 15:05:51 UTC 2005

Charlie Lowe wrote:

>Well, we are and we aren't. We will be doing the restructuring proposed
>for the creation of handbook V2, but we'll be doing it in the current
>handbook rather than keeping a separate copy.
>

 >.<  You're fixing the current handbook.  OK.

>And to avoid the "mess" of integrating the admin/help text, consider
>this one in many baby steps toward doing that restructuring :)

I meant the overall mess that is the current handbook.  I don't
precisely understand what is going on with the admin help text, but I
understand I am supposed to check it.  Which is okay, I am good at proof
reading.  I'm not quite getting a sense of the over all plan for
restructuring.  How do we restructure without knowing what we're
restructuring towards?

I am sure these points will all become clear eventually.  ^.^

Anisa.