[drupal-docs] Round 4 of documentation sprint Admin help: merging into the handbook

Charlie Lowe cel4145 at cyberdash.com
Tue May 24 15:17:47 UTC 2005

Anisa wrote:

> I meant the overall mess that is the current handbook.  I don't
> precisely understand what is going on with the admin help text, but I
> understand I am supposed to check it.  Which is okay, I am good at proof
> reading.  I'm not quite getting a sense of the over all plan for
> restructuring.  How do we restructure without knowing what we're
> restructuring towards?

I think that Kieran pretty much solidified the content of the admin/help
text in his previous round of the documentation sprint. So what's left
to do here in porting it over is some modification of the way that links
are specified to make it work with the handbook. I believe that Kieran
intends to provide additional information on how this will work.

So you don't have to "check it," but once he comes up with clearer
instructions on modifying what's in the wiki to work in the handbook,
you are certainly welcome to jump in and help with the conversion :)

Charlie