[drupal-docs] [drupal-devel] XML-RPC docs

Ron Mahon ron at inmrc.com
Tue May 24 17:28:08 UTC 2005

I keep hoping that someone on the doc team would write a "how to" for the
XML connection.
Bolger has the best filter to remove Words XP inline style sheets and junk.
Not a bad spell checker either. Would be great if I could just post the
clean doc to Drupal.
Regards
Ron

InterNet Marketing Resource Center
A Free Super Mart of Articles, Demos, Tutorials everything you need to
Succeed on the net.
www.inmrc.com