[drupal-docs] Admin help longs to be read by skilled Drupal user

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Fri May 27 16:35:51 UTC 2005

On May 27, 2005, at 7:38 AM, Kobus Myburgh wrote:
I am out of town (away from anything that remotely looks like a
computer) for the whole weekend, but you can make the data available,
and I will look at it on Monday?
Here is a link to a package with all the admin help in html format.
You could print it and mark it up:  http://dev.bryght.com/t/wiki/
DrupalAdminHelpDocumentation

I will probably be working on tools to screen scrape the handbook and
automatically patch the code.  If that doesn't work well then I might
have to manually make the patches and I can't make any promises at to
when the patches will be submitted.  But improvement to the handbook
are always welcome.

Kieran