[drupal-docs] Admin help longs to be read by skilled Drupal user

Steven Peck speck at blkmtn.org
Sun May 29 23:03:43 UTC 2005

Ahh, then especially considering the non-native English speakers using the industry standard anacronyms is even more important.  This will let searches in the native language be more effective for these subjects.  Heh heh.

When I was in school to learn Electronics our instructor said something interesting.  In the two years we could be expected to learn new words or new, specific definitions of 500-1500 words.  As these words had very specific meanings to our profession that did not necessarily apply to uses outside of it.

I am still not sure how to simplify RSS and OMPL any more then it already has been though.  Good luck on the challange. :)

-sp