[drupal-docs] Drupal in the Java world

Mark Leicester mark.leicester at efurbishment.com
Tue May 31 09:16:42 UTC 2005

Hi there Dries,

Thanks for your kind comments, and also for the heads-up on the Drupal
ad mention. Introducing a PHP-based CMS into a Java community is an
interesting political challenge, but the power of the tool itself is
very compelling. So far, so good. Thanks to everyone for all their hard
work in making Drupal the nice piece of kit that it is!

Best regards,
Mark