[documentation] Block visibility snippets?

Theodore Serbinski tss24 at cornell.edu
Tue Jan 3 18:34:09 UTC 2006

Guys,

With the new PHP block visibility setting in 4.7, I think we need a
new section in the handbook for 'Block visibility snippets' much like
the current PHP and Block ones.

Anyone know how to go about creating one like this or want to take the
initiative? We can then start to include snippets like ones I've
posted to this thread already: http://drupal.org/node/21353

Same goes for the ones Dries posted here:
http://lists.drupal.org/pipermail/development/2005-April/004310.html

I'm not sure how we would structure this, but perhaps under PHP
snippets <http://drupal.org/node/39282> we create a new 'Block
snippets' parent and then have two children: 'visibility' and 'blocks'
 or similar.

ted