[documentation] Block visibility snippets?

Charlie Lowe cel4145 at cyberdash.com
Tue Jan 3 19:02:05 UTC 2006

This certainly sounds like a great idea. As to exactly where it should
go, Steven Peck posted to the documentation list on 12/28 about
reorganizing the handbook. So rather than thinking about where the
handbook is now, take a look at what he has proposed in that message and
join in that threaded discussion.

Charlie