[documentation] Re: Fwd: [development] Drupal Hosting

gunnar gunnar at langemark.com
Thu Jan 5 02:24:24 UTC 2006

Thanks a lot Dries,
I look forward to start maintaining some drupal.org pages, and the hosting
page is a good starting point.
If Moshe feels too much ownership I trust we can make it out.

I will take a look at guidelines, and I will see if I can come up with a plan
for developing these pages into something more substantial, so that prospect
clients will have a little more help in deciding on how they can make use of
Drupal.org in their search for commercial Drupal services. This is quite
doable in my opinion.

Best
Gunnar