[documentation] Hitchhikers guide to Drupal

Kim P. Werker kim at crochetme.com
Thu Jan 5 19:19:47 UTC 2006

On 5-Jan-06, at 10:53 AM, Laura Scott wrote:

> I mean the word in the sense it's used in chess: a kibitzer is
> someone who watches and criticizes but doesn't play in the actual
> game. Maybe it's too obscure of a reference?

Gotcha. Maybe I'm just too inexperienced a chess player. I forgot
about the less benign Yiddish usage -- kibitzing is by its nature
pointless (and potentially irritating).

On 5-Jan-06, at 10:55 AM, Boris Mann wrote:
> Actually, I would say you are the type of person that doesn't need
> this notice at all...since you've jumped in and started contributing.

Yes, but I don't know I would have had I read this notice. (I did
lots of hand waving and brow-furrowed complaining before I decided
that the software is too good to be passed up by people even mildly
less stubborn than I am.)

Cheers,
Kim
---