[documentation] [task] Performance optimization page

sepeck drupal-docs at drupal.org
Fri Jan 6 00:46:51 UTC 2006

Issue status update for
http://drupal.org/node/42213
Post a follow up:
http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/42213

 Project:      Documentation
 Version:      <none>
 Component:    Admin Guide
 Category:     tasks

assigning to me to remind me duringthe handbook re-org.

sepeck

Previous comments:

Fri, 23 Dec 2005 22:52:06 +0000 : David Lesieur

I'd love to see all performance tips grouped under a common handbook
section. The following nodes, for example, could have a common parent:

Congestion control: tuning the auto-throttle [1]
Tuning your server for optimal Drupal performance [2]

Also, I think that some tips posted as comments to Tuning your
server... [3] deserve to be moved into the book page
(http://drupal.org/node/2601#comment-30630, for instance).
[1] http://drupal.org/node/4342
[2] http://drupal.org/node/2601
[3] http://drupal.org/node/2601