[documentation] Introduction and Greeting from themacgeek (Jamie)

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Fri Jan 6 15:44:52 UTC 2006

Jamie, welcome to the documentation team.  Your DTS sounds very
interesting and ambitious.

A good place to start would be to help clean up some of the most
popular pages which have lots of comments.  It's fair to assume that
if there are lots of comments then this is an area that people want
training on.  A good place to start is a page like this: http://
drupal.org/node/15365

If you want to help train people we still need administration help
documentation for many of the most popular modules to be added here:
http://drupal.org/handbook/config/contribmodules

Cheers,
Kieran