[documentation] Hitchhikers guide to Drupal

Heine Deelstra info at ustilago.org
Fri Jan 6 01:59:30 UTC 2006

On Fri, 06 Jan 2006 00:29:08 +0100, Kim P. Werker <kim at crochetme.com>
wrote:

> I started a forum thread a couple of weeks ago because I'm desperate to
> help with newbie-oriented documentation. There's a fair amount of
> resistance; I couldn't really understand why.

For the record, nearly everyone applauded your idea and the effort you
want to put in newbie documentation. The only point of 'resistance' was to
the proposed location of this resource.

I think many people here want to help you. I do.
--
http://pctips.ustilago.org

--
------------------------ [ SECURITY NOTICE ]
For your security, info at ustilago.org
digitally signed this message on 06 January 2006 at 02:07:01 UTC.
Verify this digital signature at http://www.ciphire.com/verify.
------------------- [ CIPHIRE DIGITAL SIGNATURE ]
Q2lwaGlyZSBTaWcuAjhkb2N1bWVudGF0aW9uQGRydXBhbC5vcmcAaW5mb0B1c3RpbGFnb
y5vcmcAZW1haWwgYm9keQC8AQAAfAB8AAAAAQAAAMXQvUO8AQAAzwMAAgACAAIAICj1ac
1pr2beMbbAg/itVyIpiTTYk2PiQOabwyoQnrO7AQCw4yfWiiQfM85dqJb9tMlhENPa5BS
9H4bMkvAmnDTTzqLkv0SzQEtUAbBGQenjtuTM91+KfKQUEbkcwg8CW9zrU2lnRW5k