[documentation] Hitchhikers guide to Drupal

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Fri Jan 6 20:31:35 UTC 2006

-1 for "hitchhikers" which sounds parasitic and reveals a degree of
contempt. Do we call readers of a book "hitchhikers"? What about readers
of a blog? Parasites? What about visitors of a community park or drivers
on a public highway? "Hitchhikers"?

Drupalers has been rather commonly used. Probably better than
Drupaloids, Drupalists, Drupalniks or Drupalicans. :p

Laura