[documentation] Babies, Spoons, Food and Funny Faces

themacgeek info at themacgeek.com
Fri Jan 6 23:23:29 UTC 2006

Thank you for the detailed response.

I will continue on with your suggestions, though I would still assert
that this method, while it is a good short term solution for
addressing the situation, I feel a more structured system would be
better.  In much the same way that the Drupal code is handled, I see
a similar system as being more effective long term.

themacgeek