[documentation] Real newbie documentation

Spz Toid spztoid at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 15:16:12 UTC 2006

--> I am an active comment-deleter. I delete comments on an almost daily
basis. :)
But often I feel like an ++sh+le doing that, since I delete them for good.

Let me help out on the install docs, and I'll review/ delete comments as
part of the workflow. Chill for now, and have a peaceful weekend. I've been
doing docs professionally for well over 20 years. Let me have a crack at it,
post some stuff for peer review, and I'll stand up to all the professional
criticism you can folks can submit towards the end of next week.

All the install docs are too big for one person, but at least I can clear
many of the old comments away while incorporating them constructively in
current docs; but I think I can make a serious dent. And those peer reviews
are going to clarify my understanding of Drupal mighty quick I imagine.

Once we're up-to-date, comment cleaning (+ editing/updating of docs) seems
prudent, but less laborious. The 4.7 release is just around the corner.

Prettige Weekend! (and you would be wrong to feel like an ++sh+le, so clear
away the thought quickly; it's Saturday.)