[documentation] top pages, need some thought?

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Wed Jan 11 16:30:47 UTC 2006

Hi,

I was reading http://drupal.org/node/22963 (is drupal right for you). And came
to the conclusion that that part needs some love.

One thing that bothers me most, is that one will conclude from that page, if
anything can be concluded at all, that drupal is always right for the reader.

Maybe we should add:
* A summary with some user profiles of people who *can* use drupal
* A summar of people who should *not* use drupal
* A pointer to the services page explaining that certain people should not
bother diving any deeper, but et somone to hold their hand, or do it for
them.

I beleive that that page, atm is telling nothing, really, while it ould be a
very nice first "street map"  and gatekeeper for Drupal.

Anyone willing to take this?

Bèr
--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]