[documentation] top pages, need some thought?

Charlie Lowe cel4145 at cyberdash.com
Wed Jan 11 17:15:51 UTC 2006

I agree. There are problems with this page. But the problem is
indicative of the whole About section. It's more like a wikipedia of
various pages that are all filed in the same section rather than having
an overall rhetorical strategy which guides the crafting of all of the
pages and their organization.

Back in May, I posted a proposal for rethinking and restructuring this
section:

http://drupal.org/node/23106

I think I would revise this proposal a little now, but perhaps it would
be useful as a starting point for rethinking the About Drupal handbook.
Once we have an overall rhetorical strategy and organizational structure
for this handbook, then we would be in even a better position to know
what needs to go on each page.