[documentation] module pages linking to handbook pages

Charlie Lowe cel4145 at cyberdash.com
Thu Jan 12 06:18:51 UTC 2006

Steven Peck wrote:
> I responded, it's a great idea... I'm not doing it :)  Of course, they
> also wanted 300 forums. :O
>
> In the project page, there is a place to link to Documentation and it
> will automatically be displayed.  This would be an excellent spot to put
> this information.  Now someone needs to go do it.

Has that always been there? Gee, can't believe I missed that. Still, we
might need an additional field for Handbook documentation because
contrib module developers might want to include their own link there to
documentation elsewhere, too. It's pretty rarely used, but here are a
few examples where that is happening:

http://drupal.org/project/acidfree
http://drupal.org/node/33464
http://drupal.org/project/xstatistics