[documentation] module pages linking to handbook pages

Steven Peck speck at blkmtn.org
Thu Jan 12 03:52:15 UTC 2006

I responded, it's a great idea... I'm not doing it :)  Of course, they also wanted 300 forums. :O

In the project page, there is a place to link to Documentation and it will automatically be displayed.  This would be an excellent spot to put this information.  Now someone needs to go do it.  Also, is there a page about contributing modules?  If so, then it needs to be updated to mention that documentation goes in the handbook/contrib tree and how to get the alias created.  Someone blogged about me when I mentioned where module documentation goes, so obviously we need something.  If no one does this before I get to the developers handbook, then I'll do it then.  Trying to stay sequentially focused.

Note: I will intermittantly not move anything as I play World of Warcraft and make sure my familiy still lives in the same house :)

-sp