[documentation] Documentation session in Vancouver

Kobus Myburgh itbjdm at puknet.puk.ac.za
Thu Jan 12 07:11:33 UTC 2006

I agree that we can't just open it for everyone... But I do feel that "maintain books" could perhaps be given to someone who has proven themselves, either by submitting book patches, or being involved in the docs mailing list? That is a pretty decent first step, don't you think?

Kobus

On Jan 11, 2006, at 10:56 PM, puregin wrote:
>      Completely opening up the
> documentation  without some kind of
> framework for control would be rather
> like opening up Drupal CVS for
> anonymous committers.

I think allowing people to edit content will free up the people with
decades of academic and professional documentation experience to
focus on structure while work horses like me work on spelling and
merging comments :-)

Kieran

--
Pending work: http://drupal.org/project/issues/documentation/